Omega Women & Power Retreat (September 20–22, 2013)
Sep 20, 2013 07:00 AM
Sep 22, 2013 09:00 PM
|Where||OMEGA INSTITUTE IN RHINEBECK, NEW YORK|
|Add event to calendar||
As we bring our full selves into the world, women are confronting old assumptions and asking new questions about power, courage, and leadership. In this retreat, we slow down and look within to connect with our authentic voice and define for ourselves what it means to be strong.
In the intimacy of a retreat setting, we enjoy a spacious schedule that includes keynote talks, experiential sessions, and time for contemplation, movement, spoken word, and music. Breakout workshops allow us to dive deeper into our own work and create connections with each other. Together we:
- Explore the power of authenticity with Elizabeth Lesser
- Build our retreat community with weaver Carla Goldstein
- Practice meditation to cultivate a strong backbone and an open heart with Joan Halifax Roshi
- Dare to be vulnerable and transform the way we parent, work, and lead with Brené Brown
- Gain insight about developing the strength to use power in new ways with Sarah Peter
- Discover how dignifying caregiving strengthens our society with Ai-jen Poo
- Experience the value of loving our whole selves through movement and meditation with Chung Hyun Kyung
We leave ready to care for ourselves and the world with courage and true strength.
The Women & Power Retreat alternates yearly with the Women & Power Conference. The retreat emphasizes personal development, self-care, and skills for authentic action in the world.
At Omega, we believe that the benefits of a holistic education should be available to everyone. We also recognize that what is affordable for some will not be for all. We are now offering Tiered Pricing* on select programs to help meet the varying financial needs of our community.
On programs where Tiered Pricing is available, select the price that is appropriate for you. This program works on an honor system. Keep in mind that the highest price reflects the cost of the workshop and allows Omega to sustain itself, whereas the lower prices cover only a portion of those costs.
Tier 1:$375 (Register as you normally would for this pricing.) This is the true cost of your workshop. Choosing this price helps Omega continue to retain world-class teachers and sustain classroom facilities.
Tier 2:$300 (Enter TIER 2 in the Promotional Code Box when you register.) This is our partially subsidized price for those with temporary or minor financial need.
Tier 3:$225 (Enter TIER 3 in the Promotional Code Box when you register.) This is our heavily subsidized price for those in need of deeper financial assistance.
*Tiered Pricing is subject to change and cannot be combined with other discounts.