Capitol Hill Briefing: The Opportunity Gap in Career and Technical Education (April 17, 2013)
Apr 17, 2013
from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM
|Where||Russell Senate Building SR -325 , Washington, DC|
|Add event to calendar||
The National Coalition for Women & Girls in Education and the National Coalition on Women, Jobs, and Job Training invite you to a congressional briefing.
The Opportunity Gap in Career and Technical Education
Preparing for Perkins Act Reauthorization
Wednesday 17th April 2013
3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Russell Senate Building SR -325
- Mimi Lufkin, CEO, National Alliance for Partnership in Equity
- Jeanette Thomas, Equity Consultant, Iowa Department of Education
- Ariane Hegewisch, Study Director, Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Mary Gatta, Senior Scholar, Wider Opportunities for Women
- Fatima Goss Graves, Vice President for Education & Employment, National Women’s Law Center (moderator)